Since 1973 Prati has been global leader in the label finishing industry. Focussing on innovation, quality and reliability, the company offers its customers solutions with excellent price-performance ratio, that guarantee a strong competitive advantage. By investing in new technologies and directly managing every stage of the process – from design and prototyping through to installation and technical assistance – Prati’s experts create fully customized solutions for post-press finishing, inspection, die-cutting, matrix stripping, rewinding, cutting, and overprinting.
With over 2,500 machines installed, Prati operates globally through two main offices in Europe and Latin America.
“By investing in new technologies and managing every step of the process, from design and prototyping through to installation and technical support, we ensure our customers benefit from tailored solutions for post-print finishing, inspection, die-cutting, matrix stripping, rewinding, cutting and overprinting. We believe in 4 key values:
1. Know-how and mutual growth;
3. Latest technology;
4. Premium support.
These values reflect our Customer-oriented working philosophy.”
The company’s production centre can boast physique, balance and perfection. In designing and building their machines the company technicians aspire to universal laws that go to make rugged, durable machines. Prati’s technology is based on the forces that govern movement; which is why – thinking about the perfection of the planetary system – its machines bear the names of celestial bodies.
A Prati Company machine is
- Made in Italy, in that it includes al the excellence of Italian high-precision mechanics.
- Durable, in that it resists in time because built using the best non-corrodible materials and in order to eliminate the need for any extraordinary maintenance.
- Complete, in that it does not require any accessories to work at its best.
- Simple, in that it is easy to use. It does not require complex settings and only requires simple operator training.
- Versatile, in that it enables the use of heterogeneous materials with a wide variety of processes.
- Rigorous, in that it complies with all the physical characteristics and the technological needs of the materials being processed.
Prati’s product portfolio includes the following product lines:
- control tables;
- finishing lines for digital printing;
- non stop rewinders;
- the booklet and ECL line;
- bidirectional lines for total control;
- IML and wet glue finishing lines.