Camis Srl is a leading company specializing in manufacturing machinery for roto and flexo printing.
An experienced work team enables Camis to offer clients a suite of different, customized solutions for narrow and medium roto printing, including special and one-off systems.
In addition, for the past 20 years the staff of the Lombardy-based company has been developing solutions for mounting flexo plates, which are today the company’s core business.
Extensive skills and deep knowledge of the market enable Camis to supply a comprehensive range of plate mounting systems and accessories for flexo printing, designed and developed with every aspect of the pre-press workflow in mind, with particular attention to process repeatability and finished product quality.
A constant focus on quality combined with maximum care for machine accuracy and extensive on-field competences enable Camis to meet the most diverse needs voiced by roto and flexo printing operators.
“Design and develop solutions and processes inspired from the “total control” principle; ensure reliability, accuracy and process repeatability to clients to achieve high quality levels and fi nished product standardization.”
Davide Pesenti Manager
The Camis product portfolio includes three specific categories: rotogravure presses, flexo platemounters and flexo accessories.
- In the rotogravure press segment, production mainly includes narrow and medium web machinery for package and label printing, coating and varnishing.
- The flexo platemounter range includes narrow, medium and wide web mounting, typically employed in label, plastic film packaging and folding cardboard flexo printing.
All mounting processes have been developed with the goal of increasing accuracy and process repeatability, thus enhancing the quality and profitability of flexo printing without compromising flexibility.
- The flexo accessory range includes:
- solutions for applying two-sided adhesive mounting tape ensuring consistent, high quality to each series of cylinders or sleeves without creating waste, air bubbles, creases or stretches;
- solutions to remove flexo plates and two-sided adhesive mounting tape. They make removal easier and avoid damaging the polyester polymer or liner – an essential prerequisite to reusing them and ensuring the overall cost-effectiveness of the process.