Brofind was founded in 1993 by a group of professionals with several years of experience in air pollution control equipment, gaseous emission treatments, solvent recovery as well as energy saving. Now the company, leader in the environmental industry, always young despite the 27 years of activity, offers a wide range of technologies to solve all aspects related to VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) treatment in gaseous emissions and to optimize energy sources by recovering waste. These technologies can be applied to the graphic, converting, paper and processing industries.
Our numbers from 2019:
- 21.000.000 € turnover
- 22.000.000 € of orders
- >25% of the activity dedicated to the graphic, converting and paper activity field
- 37 new projects
- 230 customers have confirmed their trust in the last year
- 500.000 m³/h of new atmospheric emissions treated
- 2,5 tons/hours of new pollutants not emitted into the atmosphere or recovered in the production
- 27 countries
- >500 assistance/maintenance activities during the year, even on plants not supplied by us
- 4 operating branches in Italy, China, India and Turkey
All thanks to our team of valuable collaborators, our partners and above all our customers, who identify us as the ideal reference for purifying their emissions into the atmosphere.
Innovation, economy, ecology, quality, Brofind.
Provide large client companies with a wide range of engineering solutions to recycle the solvents used in industrial production and thermal regenerative systems, bringing increased value to environmental protection.
Mauro Coscia Sales Department
Brofind offers an end-to-end service including feasibility studies, engineering, turnkey supply and four families of products.
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) treatment technology
- Solvent recovery on activated carbon with steam or nitrogen regeneration.
- Thermal oxidation: conversion of pollutants into nonpolluting molecules with the lowest environmental impact.
- Regenerative thermal oxidation: destruction of VOCs with a high degree of thermal efficiency by using ceramic media to recover and store heat.
- Catalytic oxidation: thermal oxidation by means of a catalyst treats VOCs at a lower temperature than regenerative thus reducing energy consumption.
- Wet treatment (SCRUBBER): removal of the pollutants contained in atmospheric emissions by absorbing them in a liquid.
- Incineration: thermal destruction of pollutants in their solid or liquid form.
- Biofiltration: pollutant oxidation by means of the biological activity of microorganisms.
Zero waste treatment systems
- Zero liquid discharge.
- Water treatment for special applications.
Additional treatment systems.
- Heat recovery.
- Solvent storage and distribution.
- Soundproofing systems.
Second hand VOC treatment unit and maintenance on any plant, not only Brofind
- Extraction and sieving of activated carbon and catalysts.
- Routine, preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- Software and automation.
- Customized yearly maintenance and/or complete system management contracts.
- Remote control
Quality, reliability and competitive prices for the supply of the following products
- Catalysts for the abatement of VOCs, NOx, Ozone and other pollutants.
- Activated carbon for air and water treatment.
- Ceramic packing for thermal processes.
- Molecular sieve for dehydration purposes.