Acimga is the association of Italian manufacturers of machinery for the graphic, paper and converting industry.

Established in 1947, it plays a key role in the industry both in Italy and internationally representing “Made by Italy” production – that is, not just machinery produced in Italy, but the wealth of competence and expertise unique to the country which is the trademark of these technologies, regardless of where they are manufactured.

The association carries out lobbying activities, oversees institutional and parliamentary activities in support of the supply chain, monitors legislative actions in the interests of the industry.

Italy is among the top three exporters in the world with a market share of nearly 10%. Acimga’s shareholders – currently 82 – represent over 60% of the total industry turnover in the sector and 70% of export turnover.

In 2019 the sector had a turnover of 2,834 million euros (-1.6% compared to 2018) of which 60% for sales abroad.

Members of boards

Executive Board

Aldo Peretti

Aldo Peretti

President

UTECO
Daniele Barbui

Daniele Barbui

Vicepresident

ACE
Matteo Cardinotti

Matteo Cardinotti

Vicepresident

BOBST FIRENZE
Giulia Rossini

Giulia Rossini

Vicepresident

ROSSINI
Emilio Della Torre

Emilio Della Torre

Vicepresident

SIMEC GROUP

Advisors

Saverio Lombardini

Saverio Lombardini

IMS TECHNOLOGIES
Andrea Dallavalle

Andrea Dallavalle

KOENIG & BAUER
Giorgio Petratto

Giorgio Petratto

PETRATTO
Gianmatteo Maggioni

Gianmatteo Maggioni

ICR (Gruppo Italiano Rotocalco)
Marco Calcagni

Marco Calcagni

OMET
Felice Rossini

Felice Rossini

ROSSINI
Ugo Barzanò

Ugo Barzanò

IMS TECHNOLOGIES
Alfio Brandi

Alfio Brandi

FOSBER

Arbitration Board

Mario Maggioni
Daniele Vaglietti
Flavio D’Andria
Martino Canal
Francesco Stamerra
Giovanni Daprà

Auditors

Pierangelo Colombi
Piergiuseppe Ferri
Enrico Maria Ernesto Tosi

General Manager

Andrea Briganti

Andrea Briganti

Staff

Giuliana Merli

Giuliana Merli

Deputy Manager, Executive Assistant and Associates’ Relations

gmerli@acimga.it
348.2756846

Gwyn Garrett

Gwyn Garrett

International Account and Events Project Manager

Romolo Napolitano

Romolo Napolitano

Communication department

Claudia Romano

Claudia Romano

Administration Office

Chiara Iuffrida

Chiara Iuffrida

Advocacy Officer & desk c/o ICE-Agenzia

Carlo Carnelli

Carlo Carnelli

Technical Commission Manager

Acimga’s Network

Services and activities organisation

C.P.A. Centro Promozionale ACIMGA Spa is the service company owned by ACIMGA, which organizes and develops all activities on behalf of the Association.

CPA Spa is independent from the governance of ACIMGA and as per its Statute can offer services to other companies and/or organizations and/or third-party business networks.

Our Partner