Founded in 1976, Bimec is an Italian company worldwide known for its high-quality slitter rewinders.
Today based in purpose-built facilities in Vanzaghello (MI), near Milano Malpensa International Airport, Bimec has always operated in the flexible packaging industry as manufacturer of slitter rewinders designed to convert plastic materials, paper and laminates.
Thanks to the enthusiasm and passion of the founding family and a highly specialized staff, Bimec now offers a comprehensive range of slitter rewinders with the best equipment available and provides them all over the world through its global sales network.
The key of Bimec’s success is the close cooperation with its customers: the company constantly listens to the market in order to better meet its real requirements and offer a tailor-made solution.
Bimec’s product range comprises:
- Slitter rewinders
- Reversible salvage rewinders
- Shafted and shaftless unwinds
- Manual and automatic core cutters
Meeting our customers’ needs is our primary goal. We keep on pursuing new challenges, driven by our enthusiasm, competence and professionalism
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, Bimec’s slitter rewinders are worldwide appreciated for their Italian practical and functional design. Bimec’s machines can be tailored to customer’s specific needs and integrated with other useful systems. Its product range is composed by slitter rewinders, including an extensive series of models that can be divided in two main groups:
- Dual spindle slitter rewinders group: comprising the STB brand models that are fully equipped, offering quality and reliability; the STM series featuring high flexibility and ergonomic design; the TF series designed in a compact version with unwinding and rewinding on the same side.
- Duplex turret slitter rewinders group: composed by the TCA series, which offers high performances, automatisms and quality.
Alongside its slitter rewinders, Bimec produces a series of ancillary equipment:
- BDM inspection rewinders
- Automatic and manual cardboard core cutters