APR Solutions is a fast-growing company established in 2015, by its founders with more than 20 years’ experience in finishing equipment.
APR Solutions has concentrated on developing and manufacturing paper and carton converting machines for the finishing and packaging industry, with a particular focus on the E-Commerce field, as well as tape solutions for the industry needs.
Since 2020, with the acquisition of the Saroglia trademark, an Italian brand with more than 100 years of history in the converting field, APR Solutions introduces a new range of products: die-cutting and hot foil stamping machines.
APR Solutions offers a wide range of automatic machines for folding and gluing, designed for the realization of straight-line boxes, crash-lock bottom boxes, envelopes, bags, E-commerce packages, in paper, cardboard and corrugated, with industrial application of a wide range of adhesive tapes, silicon tape and tear-tape.
Our developing staff is very attentive to the needs of the market thus offering highly competitive products at reasonable prices, respecting the high quality of a Made in Italy product.
“Our commitment towards our clients enables us to constantly push forwards and develop new products and services, focusing on the reduction of the machines’ make ready time, and ensuring the quality and performance of a true market leader in finishing equipment.”
Riccardo Virgilio General Manager
- Maxi Box Line – E-commerce machine Line of machines dedicated to the E-Commerce field suppliable in the 160cm and 220cm format, designed and manufactured to Glue and apply double-sided tape, magnetic tape, tear tape and also silicon tape application on corrugated, duplex and forex materials.
- Maxi Athos Line – double-sided tape machine Line of machine suppliable in the 160cm and 220cm format, designed to apply double-sided tape, magnetic tape and tear-tape on corrugated cardboard, duplex and forex materials.
- Saroglia Line – die-cutting machines Line of die-cutting machine with a history of more than 100 years designed to shape, half-cut paper up to blind emboss and hot foil stamp cardboard and plastic materials.
- Box Line – folding and gluing machine Line of machine in 70cm format including 3 types of machines, starting from the smallest hand fed one with 1 glue point up to the most complex and completely automatic one with 3 glue point, for linear boxes, folders and presentation folders, courier envelopes up to crash-lock bottom boxes
- Athos Line – double-sided tape machine Line of machines in 50/70cm format for the application of double-sided tape on any type of paper support, cardboard, corrugated or PVC.
- Compact – envelope making machines Line of machines specially designed for the production of previously die cut or ram punched envelopes. The machine can be used for making envelopes and applying double sided tape in just one step.
- Pochettes Bag Machine – E-Commerce envelopes machines Line of machines specially designed for the production of previously die cut or ram punched envelopes, for the E-Commerce field, with side gussets. The machine can be used for making E-Commerce envelopes and applying double-sided tape, tear tape and silicon tape in just one step.