RIMOR S.r.l. founded in 1987, is active in the industrial ventilation sector. It was born as Marelli Motori distributor for the commercialization of electric motors, exhausters and equipment for air treatment.
RIMOR S.r.l., over the years, has grown thanks to a rich experience in a series of diversified projects.
In order to increase and integrate its productive capacity, in 2014 Rimor S.r.l. acquired Camit S.r.l. and now both companies constitute a business group with a combined annual revenue of 7 million euros; two headquarters with a combined surface of 4’000 mq, with a total of over 50 employees who use the latest technologies for the development of their products.
CAMIT S.r.l. has designed and developed industrial plants for surface treatments since 1997
Both companies actively maintain a solid financial situation in order to successfully manage important orders and projects.
RIMOR S.r.l. manufactures industrial components, industrial ventilation machinery, air treatment systems and develop industrial ventilation plants.
CAMIT S.r.l. develops sandblasting plants, painting plants and shot blasting plants.
The acquisition strengthened both companies’ productive, commercial and distribution capacities. Both companies are certified ISO 9001:2015 and although they are independent, they operate in conjunction worldwide.
- Design and Product Development Office;
- Simulation and Product Technical Test Department;
- Technical Sales Office;
- Purchasing Office;
- Quality Management Office;
- Production Department;
- Machinery Installation Management;
- After Sales Assistance
“We strive to provide the best custom built solutions for the industrial process ventilation sector through products and systems of excellent quality that integrate perfectly with the clients production lines. Safety, reliability and respect for the environment coupled with energy savings and low noise emissions are cornerstones of our company philosophy.”
Alessandro Avonto, CEO
Construction and installation of components and complete systems for the industrial ventilation sector and the metal surface treatment sector. Manufacturing of ventilation systems and filtration systems. Construction and assembly of soundproof cabins, sandblasting plants and painting plants. Construction and installation of cooling and/or heating systems for industrial use.
Rimor has set the goal to establish a management system that allows a real and effective control on the business processes.
The goal is to achieve and continuously increase customer satisfaction.
To achieve this result a continuous improvement process that involves the entire company has been established.
- Plan – establish goals and useful processes and processes in compliance with customer requirements and to the company policy and organise an intervention program.
- Do – implement the plan
- Check – analyse processes and products
- Act – Improve with corrective actions regarding process improvement
- Satisfy customer needs by guaranteeing an adequate level of product conformity and by improving interpersonal communication with the clients in order to understand their needs better and therefore strive to satisfy them.
- Expand and consolidate our market shares in Italy and abroad.
- Collaborate with suppliers and establish relationship of partnership with them;
- Maintain our Quality Management System certification implemented in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001 norms by an accredited third party;
- Continuously improve the safety level by implementing a management system inspired to OHSAS 18001 norm;
- Ensure a continuous learning and training program of the personnel and increase their engagement through meetings and sharing moments.